TERRI OGAN. Multimedia Journalist.
WBUR-Boston, MA: Newscast Intern
- Monitor Newswires
- Write and update leads, readers and cut-scripts
- Contact interviewees and sources
- Conduct and record phone interviews
- Cut soundbytes and incorporate in cut-scripts
Boston Herald-Boston, MA: Video Intern
- Shot video with either a Canon XF-100 HD or Panasonic ACCAM camera
- Edited video using Final Cut Pro 7 to create two-minute packages
- Assisted multimedia journalists with video production
Media Ethics Magazine-Boston, MA: Production Assistant
- Upload and format all website content, for example special acknowledgements, masthead, up to 20 articles, news and announcements.
- Obtain images for each article and resize and format for consistency throughout website.
WEBN-TV-Boston, MA: Writer/Reporter
- Report at local and national events including the 2012 New Hampshire Primary: Created and edited a two minute video package, filed three 250 word web stories, a one-minute YouTube standup video and wrote a 25 second broadcast story on the First-in-the-Nation Primary.
- Write weekly 20 to 25 second broadcast stories about local and national news.
Emerson College-Boston, MA
M.A.-Print/Multimedia Journalism-Expected graduation, May 2013
University of New Hampshire-Durham, NH
B.S.-English/Journalism, minor in Spanish, May 2009
Experienced with Final Cut Pro. Savvy in social media. Enthusiastic runner and yogi. Avid fantasy and mystery novel reader.